Here at Eccezion, we live by the phrase “work hard, play hard.”
Our team works hard for our clients throughout the tax and audit seasons. And we celebrate just as hard at the end of each season. We also take time to show our appreciation for our staff through annual golf outings, mentor events, and holiday parties throughout the year.
Why join Eccezion?
- Variety – Incoming staff has the opportunity to learn every facet of public accounting and become a well rounded public accountant.
- Positive Environment – You’ll enjoy a friendly, energetic, and creative work environment involved in the communities we serve.
- Work/Life Balance – Flexible hours including, 24 hours/week during slow times, ability to manage your schedule, and opportunities to work remotely. Paid holidays, paid time off & paid time off for the CPA exam.
- Mentor Program – New employees receive a mentor and the opportunity to job shadow one of our partners.
- Social Events – Frequent intern events & social events including iFly, Paddle boarding, bowling, TopGolf, and wake boarding.
- Dress For Your Day Policy – Jeans? Suit? Wear whatever is appropriate for your day.
- Company Events – After tax and audit season parties, annual golf outing, holiday party.
- CPA Prep Course Reimbursement – Each full-time accountant can be reimbursed for CPA review courses
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401k Plan, including company match program, and STD/LTD & life insurance.
- Professional Growth – Internal training, on the job training, and continuing education
We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team!
Whether you are a college student or have years of experience, we are interested in learning more about your unique talents. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this form.